Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Comp all rev-ed up and ready to go!

Well, today..... the first time i was absent from school without reason!!! My virginity is gone!!!*sobs* (no pun intended) Ai... also not my fault wat, i told my mom bout the 1 week break period and she didnt wake me up... so.... i overslept.....45 minutes!.... Damn... just my luck! hehe... oh well, at least i studied Chemistry huh?
Kena duped by Miss Karen tday..... she said got kelas tamb but when i go... nobody 1 and then she told me it was canceled.... sighs.... i was looking foward to her class today.... nvm lah. Went to Cs and Kerrys to hunt for Sims 2 but still no luck,..... that man told me CONFIRM comin out tomolo.... i hope he's not lying...coz if he does....hehe... HE'LL SEE MY WARTH!!!! HAHAHAHA.....(just kidding!;))
Tell ya all somethin really sial 1..... today at bout 1 like that when i take bus from Kerrys to sch, I met this really disgusting guy. Dunno for what reason he came and sit beside me and ask me "Dik, umur berapa, dik?" I looked at him and in my mind i was like "who the heck are you?!" and I said, "17, kenapa?". This sickining man (malay-somewhere in this 30's i think) asked me wheather i orang KL. I was like 'What?' i shot him a look and replied "bukan, encik, saya orang JB," Half-smiling(just trying to be nice..) I asked, "kenapa encik tanya macam itu?" Then he said, "kamu ada muka budak MTD-lah", huh? was my reaction. I went, "apa?". Just then, he suddenly moved VERY close to me and placed his arm on my shoulder, and said, "dengar budak MTD semua kacak-kacak belaka.." before he could continue a red flag shot up in my mind and i immediately pressed the bell, the location (hospital), i said, "maaf encik, saya hendak turun dah,". He just waived a good-bye and i ran out of the bus! Man! such digusting man actually exist in JB! What the hell is MTD? Why he targeted me? Anyway, i shook those thoughts out my head as i walked a tedious journey to school......kan-ni-na.....sial...
Movin on, the comp man reached my house at about 2 - 3 like that, he gave me what i've asked for and opened a reciept and left. ( he sounds a lot like Ah Meng on the telephone) 2 512 MB RAM and a DVD ROM man! Cool! Now my comp is all rev-ed up and all ready to play sims 2!! Hooray! But unfortunaly, my motherboard only has space for 2 RAMs, so i removed my original 256 and replaced with 2 512 MB, now its 1 G of RAM! NICE! And also i cant pasang the cd-rom, cd-rw and dvd rom at the same time, not enough cable and power cable...... so i have to remove the cd-rom drive to fit the dvd rom.....sighs.....kan-na-sai-lah! Anyway, for me the comp is still the same as ever, no diff leh, still get 900+ AT THE PROGRAM THAT zAIDI GAVE ME....ai....ah well,
Something even more kuai-lan, just now, less than 15 minutes ago, Hoon Siew called me and aked me to call Ser Kiang. She's inquiring bout the trip to endau. I told her i have to ask that damn teacher so i called that bi*** and asked her very nicely, she told me that their place has been taken up by other ppl......i was like, "what? say taht again?" I was so damn angry that i just faked a smile and said a "tak apa" and slam down the phone, that FU**ER, how can she just replace them like that? She obviously doesnt want them to tag along! Kaneh......
Nvm lah, just feelin that i should let ppl noe bout my day.... but somethin happened to me in a medical sense but i couldnt place it here......hehe(guys....if u r readin this u should already noe......) anyway, c ya next time! chao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home