Saturday, September 18, 2004

Normal day......~with a few twists!

Hay guys! Sorry bout yesterday's missing post coz.... I fell asleep!!! Nvm I'll start off wit yesterday's events be4 proceeding to todays....here we go!
Yesterday, went to school as usual, as it turns out...its not as boring as Thursday. I brought my UNO and Quidditch game with me and I've managed to get Siva, Izyan and Akmal hooked on to it....HAIL TO THE MAGIC OF HARRY POTTER! Nothing actually happened much yesterday.... got back from school....study Chem, play Sims 2 (cant get on with the Build mode though), sleep, jogged, *medication*, study Chem, do Add Math and sleep... pretty borin.....If you think i cant destress, think again! I missed yesterday's debut episode of Survivor:Vanuatu!!!! Kan-na-sai-lah!! Who ask me to fall asleep huh? Well, now i cant get a particular song out of my head....(I....wanna fu*k a dog in the ass...I wanna Fu*k a dog....).... Kan-Ni-Na Johan! Damn u until die.....
Today, somethin funny happened. I went to CS today with my mom and younger Sis. Wanted to buy lanterns and mooncakes. I wanted Lavander (cheap and delicious) so I went to the Lavander stall and got the catalog for my mom, I think the salesgirl mistaken me for someone else and said, "Oh, here's your order, Sir" and passed me one BIG bag full of mooncakes! (5 Boxes!) I actually wanted to say that's not mine but my evil side took over...hehe... of course lah, I TOOK THE MOONCAKES!! HAHAHA! (i noe i'm damn evil) Then my mother was so shocked that I've actually bought the mooncakes, then I told her the whole story, she said I better give them back but then I said better not, so we proceeded to the car and drove out of that place! Went back with no lanterns! (but got mooncakes!) The mooncakes, I tell you har, dunno that guy must be damn rich, all nice and new flavours....lucky me...hehe....Dunno hows that salesgirl kena by the person who actually ordered and her boss....pity her.....Me damn sial right?
Kaneh lah.... Today, spent 3 hours doin quadratic.....dammit, cant get the answer 1...sampai kepala nak pecah pun tak dapat! Why Add Math have to be so hard?! And then, after, I tried to study Chem but cant go in! Study Bio also no use! Kan-Ni-Na-Bu lah! Sial.....*sighs* Nvm lah, I just need to relax, calm down and try again.... So I actually too a 10 minute break and prayed to God.....then I continued to study, now, Chem all ready, Bio need some brushing and Add Math....well....lau-yah as ever...sighs.... but got improvement lah, just now go tuition and now can do quadratic already! Yeah! Hope trials will be good lor!
Baru just now, I've figured how to get the Sims 2 working with the Build Mode...noe it actually works! Yeah! To the Maxis who created this game....KUDOS TO YOU!
Well, that;s it already lor. actually got some more but malu and cant write...*guys, normal prob lah* so, I guess I'll catch ya on the flip-side!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hey your blog looks good. how's that sims 2 working out it' a good thing you've started. keep it up. enjoyed the post. -allen

yeahweownthat.blogspot.com

1:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home