Monday, May 16, 2005

WOW!!! LONG TIME NO SEE KIDDOS!!

Its been SUCH a long time since I've written on this blog. Well, things just got pretty damn hectic for me for the past few months and now I'm back bloggin full force!! Muahahahahaha. I'm starting my Form6 real soon so i guess I must tie up a lot of loose ends before I do so. Actually, there's nothing more to do except for plannin the final activity and facilitator for the Harry Potter Launch Party. Yea, i'm organizing a MAJOR event along with MPH Leisure Mall. Gettin very hectic with the facilator draft and the floor plan for the event. Well, the date is drawing near and the final draft isnt submitted yet. I need help with the facilitator department though, even as some of my friends aggreed to help out, I need more. Also, I'm gettin very active with the Soka Gakkai Johor's activities. My former employer asked me to MC their Youth Day celebration!! Wow, looks like things are getting pretty decent for me this year. Wish me luck, this is your cap'an Joseph, biddin you farewell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home