Saturday, April 22, 2006

Boring DAY!!! Completed KINGDOM HEARTS 2!!!!


Sighs.... today is a saturday....very boring!! Malas wanna study....even though slacking but still... sighs....Hahaha the irony is... I've actually completed the bane that's been hindering me from studying....KINGDOM HEARTS II!!! Wow... its the BEST game i've played this year!! The ending was superb and unexpected... the gameplay was wow....and the soundtrack is blew me away!!! Its a must play game for all those who own a PS2!! ahahhaa... finally... finished it... now i can really concentrate on my studies...sighs....
Nothing really happen today.....went to Jusco with my family... its been a while since i've been there...nth much has changed... as much as i'm tempted to thr stuff they are selling... the empty wallet in my pocket just reminds me on how poor i am...sighs....hahahahahhaha. just go there to unwind also can de la!! ahhahaa
will be editing this post as i feel that i've left something out... but cant figure out what it was.... so... this is your cap'n, signin off!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home