Sunday, April 23, 2006

Feeling...down...

Hey everyone....sorry if i sounded dready today....feelin down today....dunno why...cant help but feel as if i got no friends and no one seems 2 care about my existance at all.... is being handsome so important? why is it that people who are handsome get more friends than those who are not? what's wrong with me? Why does everyone of my peers hate me so much? what have i done?
what did i ever do to them? sighs.... why do i feel this way u ask....well.... i just browse through my 'friends' friendster.....all of them wrote testimonials to each other....obviously indicating that i've been left out of the circle... damn..... its this like this that makes me wanna give up living.... but with God, Jesus, my Form 3 juniors, my Form 5 Interact BODs, my chruchies, and my cell group-mates, it keeps me going on.... AMEN to that!!! sighs.... nth much happen today... nth pertinent anyway... so... this is your blue cap'n, signin off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home