Wednesday, April 26, 2006

My voice is lost....where can I find it???

Today on MC.....sighs... its good la cause i can finally rest... but FUCK LA!!!! Now cant speak already....my parents vaguely understand me and my sisters dont even understand my meaning at all!! Its damn hard to speak!! I cant even express my needs properly....damn... i can only type out in words in this blog....ahhaha!! I'm gonna make dat Kelvin compensate for making me lose my voice... at least i must make him treat me lunch....hahahahha. But overall ok la.... today absent from school made me miss out on the new Chemistry chaper Pn.Yen just entered...Electrochemistry.... damn wei... but i think she wont go too far 1... and i missed out on the St. John's photography session...hahaha as if i care about a stinking photograph... getting my photo taken in a club which I've been active in for 3 years and its president post was given to someone who's only been in the club for 3 months, is an INSULT!! I'm actually happy that I've missed today's photography session...ahhahaha but i am indeed worried about 1 thing.... now that i've lost my voice.... how the fuck can i take my MUET speaking test??!! damn wei!!! If my voice doesnt return by my MUET speaking test and it cost me my band 6..... I"M GONNA KILL DAT BASTARD KELVIN!!! losta things i tak puas in de science club but i don wan 2 say it out cause of my small power..... MOST of the high ranking BODs such as Kah Chun, Eugene Lee, Yen Yen, Boon Ling, Jia Yaw, Sze Wei, Pey Ying, and many more dint not help out until the end.... me and Wai Kuan have to handle everything from top to bottom.... and during the initial meetings to dicuss about this science fair, i was given the most useless job and was hardly seen as a BOD at all now... i'm suffering as they all are happily dancing around with their voices intact,..... i cant help but feel that this si al a ploy to sabotage me so that i wont get a band 6 for my MUET.... fuck wei.... cibai.... hope this is not the case la.... will be updating in case i forget anythingg...
this is your voiceless cap'n, sigin off!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home