Thursday, May 10, 2007

Updates ppl.....UPDATES!!!!!

YO!! Guys!! 4 those who actually.....read my blog.....i'm sorry 4 de LONG haitus....i'm sure by now you've realised that i'm not a very bloggy person. Alright....1st of all, SO MUCH has happened since my last entry. The biggest would be handing over the club to new generation, taking my STPM exams and finally....graduation!!! I'll give you the FULL low down since i hav SOOO much time at my disposal. I'll start by stating the highlights of my life. I'll detail them later. Trust me guys, I have plenty to say.....

2006

- International Understanding cum Installation Day 2006.
- Long lost aunt came back to family
- Darren's birthday bash at school
- STPM Exams!!
- After STPM Genting Trip!!
- Got a job at Glad Sounds Sdn Bhd

2007

- Shifted to new house at Tmn Ehsan Jaya
- Bought a new phone
- Quit job at Glad Sounds Sdn Bhd
- Went back to Alor Star for Chinese New Year
- Applied for Local University Intake
- STPM Results OUT!
- Got selected for MEdSI Test at UTM Skudai
- Followed my sister to KL for her job interview
- Got selected for MEdSI Interview at USM Kelantan




Personal UPDATE!!

Just wanna show you my pic after all this time.... hopefully i dun change alot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home